Vet trial AA Jan 5th 20:00 CET

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
A whole new year full of fun ahead of us including many many veteran trials. So lets start with veteran AA!
We tried it once and got to see last boss. Now lets kill it!

Party is still on invite only. Once we can run it comfortable we will take others as well and be more open.
Please let me know what set you are wearing.
As you can see the table below is still in progress. Obviously I don't know all of your builds etc etc so if you see something that I can add or is wrong, let me know:happy:

Tank

Leuf

Lunar bastion, synergy set when active reduces flat damage for all within 8 meters

Ebon set, gives flat health to everyone + Lord Warden, 50% chance for 10 sec increase phys and spell resist for all within 8 meters

Debuff from skills: Major Fracture + Major Breach

Ultimate: Warhorn

Healer

Xrixi

Spell power, increases weapon and spell for flat amount for those that are 100% above healed.

Mending, area effect heal reduces weapon damage of enemies within 10 meters of the caster

Debuff from skills: Minor Magicka steel

Healer

Falco

Spell power, increases weapon and spell for flat amount for those that are 100% above healed.

Worm cult (group benefit reduces magic cost for all) or Sanctuary (extra healing taken for all) (will decided on that later

?

Dps

Green

No group benefit set

No group benefit set

Ultimate:
Veil of Blades.Gives Major protection, reduces damage taken by 30%

Dps

Octavo

Infallible Aether - minor vulnerability with fully heavy attack --> enemies increase damage taken by 10%

No group benefit set (Netch's Touch)

Debuff from gear: Minor Vulnerability

Dps

Sisu

Night mothers gaze, crit damage reduces phys resistant for a flat amount

No group benefit set (Vicious Ophidian)

Dps

Wafu

Either comes as stam DK or mag DK
To be decided later

Dps

Sru

No group benefit set

No group benefit set

Dps

Essi

No group benefit set

No group benefit set

Ultimate: Barrier or Solar prison

Dps

Flapcat

No group benefit set

No group benefit set

Dps

Yappy

?

?

Dps

Nox

No group benefit set (julianos)

No group benefit set (willpower + Asylum/mealstrom weapon + Ilambris

Last edited:

Leufeia

Sheogorath's Lackey
I will try out my Lunar Bastion set but I still have Ebon armor too so that buff is on as well :happy:
I will do my best as solo tank but if I fail do not hang me XD

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
Magicka Nightblade: I can provide Major Protection with Veil of Blades, Minor Maim with Dark Shades if required.

I can provide slight healing to team members in an 8m radius during AoE trash fights.

5p Julianos + 4p War Maiden + 2p Grothdarr/Ilambris.

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
BTW my wish list for drops is in vet AA is:
1. 1 Ring of IA
2. 1 Neck of IA
3. 1 Inferno Staff of IA
4. 1 Lightning Staff IA

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
We can to try optimization during this trial in terms of some abilities like Aggressive Horn from Assault in Alliance War Skills, it is preferable for Tanks and Healers to use it in rotation while announcing, only DDs in support role can use it too, otherwise for a DD it is a DPS loss. Aggressive Horn provides Major Force which increases Critical Hit Damage by 15% for 9.5 seconds at rank 4 with a cost of 250 ultimate.

Light's Champion from Restoration Staff Skills provides healing along with Major Force for 5 seconds at rank 4 with a cost of 125 ultimate.

DDs should use their ultimates and/or highest damage spammables when Major Force is up, in order to maximize on DPS output.

Anyone casting Aggressive Horn or Light's Champion should announce that they are doing so by saying for example 'My Horn' or 'My Light' or anything that the trial leader tells you to say. Discuss who will go in what order, to maximize Major Force uptime and avoid wasting your ultimate.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
[MENTION=46495]Green Talon[/MENTION]. I checked out Dark Shades. the debuf from it only last 4 seconds and I think it would be a big dps lost for you if you slotted it. It is more of a pvp skill from what I have read. I rather see you optimizing your dps then give a debuf that only last 4 sec.

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
In terms of penetration, as far as I am aware, [MENTION=46082]Leufeia[/MENTION] is using either crusher (1622 penetration 50% theoretical uptime) or infused crusher (2108 penetration 100% theoretical uptime), combined with Major Breach that comes to a total of either 6902 or 7388 penetration, remember that we need no more than a maximum of 18200 penetration.

Any Templars using Power of the Light ability will provide Minor Breach (1320 penetration) to the entire group, so if someone is planning to run that ability please mention it, so that those who want to optimize for penetration can do so.

In the rare chance if someone is going to run Torug's Pact with Infused Crusher, please mention it here, so that Leufeia can use a glyph of Weakening or resource return instead. Infused Torug's Pact will give a penetration of 2740, this is great DPS gain if optimized.

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
@Green Talon. I checked out Dark Shades. the debuf from it only last 4 seconds and I think it would be a big dps lost for you if you slotted it. It is more of a pvp skill from what I have read. I rather see you optimizing your dps then give a debuf that only last 4 sec.
That is true, I mentioned it just in case, you are already running the Mending set which will provide Minor Maim, and thanks, I can use Crushing Shock instead for interrupting.

Leufeia

Sheogorath's Lackey
Oh really nice table there :happy:
[FONT=&amp]
My lovely monster helm gives resistance to anyone who is standing in the orbs circle;
[/FONT]
(2 items) When you take damage, you have a 50% chance to summon a shadow orb for 10 seconds that increases the Physical and Spell Resistance of you and your allies within 8 meters by 3870. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
[FONT=&amp]
I also have Barrier ultimate that I can use if needed.

[/FONT]

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
Oh really nice table there :happy:
[FONT=&amp]
My lovely monster helm gives resistance to anyone who is standing in the orbs circle;
[/FONT]
(2 items) When you take damage, you have a 50% chance to summon a shadow orb for 10 seconds that increases the Physical and Spell Resistance of you and your allies within 8 meters by 3870. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
[FONT=&amp]
I also have Barrier ultimate that I can use if needed.

[/FONT]
Use barrier only if you feel it's required as you always do, otherwise Aggressive Horn is the most preferable ultimate.

It's always good good have it slotted :happy: and I can't even count the numerous times you have saved me with your barrier ultimate.

SisU

Sheogorath's Lackey
I would love to start farming HoF to get war machine as an option to VO (getting stamina orbs gets pretty crucial though?). I'd need to farm Sunderflame also to get an alternative for NMG if we'd reach pen cap.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
This thread seems to have meandered off-topic. Khajiit votes for a gear wishlist thread for trials. :happy:

SisU

Sheogorath's Lackey
My post is not a gear wish list. It's more of a statement on that I need to start farming that gear in order to optimize group for future vTrials. But yeah, a bit off topic :happy:

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    ↳ Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Blowing people up!? :O Man... spreadsheets really have come a long way...
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Spreadsheets are awesome like that. :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Sounds like Borderlands 3 is going to be announced later this month.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Yea, not going get my hopes up just yet
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Two Point Hospital is having a Free Weekend btw
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, that looks like fun - might give it a try.
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    Borderlands 3? Have to check it out
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm shocked, Xrixi :p
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    pfff its just a screenshot of a billboard...
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    It sounds like they're announcing it at PAX East in a presentation @ 2PM EDT on March 28th
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Anyone playing Division 2?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    They released a sequel?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Highly successful games usually get sequels, yes ;P
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    The original only came out 5 minutes ago.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    More like 3 years... :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Jester's Festival starts today @ 3pm EDT (I knew I was right about that!). There's pie.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    You're a pie!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The texture the pie applies to the character looks like garbage
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Probably tastes better than mudballs, though.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    I dunno, it kinda looks like tentacles or worms or something
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Pro tip: Never make the mistake of paying through Paypal with an e-cheque. It would have been quicker to write out a real cheque and send it 2nd class. :sad:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    So it arrived then? :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    At this rate it'll be April before the dang thing clears.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    How can it be so slow, Paypal is normally almost instant
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Xrixi Did you have a look at the 'Dragon' mount they added for the Jester's Festival?
    essi2 @ essi2: @Xrixi Did you have a look at the 'Dragon' mount they added for the Jester's Festival?
    Top Bottom