Upcoming Racial Changes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
I see a lot of people whining about Redguards getting buffed despite already being the stamina master race. Anyone here think that's the case?

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
To the average player, none of these changes matter. I'm not sure if there is anything here that is all that earth shaking, though progression/rank seeking players will have some adjustments to make. Isn't that always the case though?

I will admit I liked the elemental damage racials (just for flavor) even though I only have 1 character that takes advantage of that at all.

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
The Redguard changes seem minor really.

The change to direct dmg is a big change, but I don't think its OP.
I guess they might need to up the cooldown.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Honestly, I still haven't figured out *exactly* which things are direct damage. ZOS should make a master list so that people can look at it and see what damage type each skill does, because there are also sets that apply to that list.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    ↳ Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    ↳ Yarrr!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Deleted duplicate event from calendar
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    In theory I'll have evenings and weekends off this semester, so I might try to arrange some events/get togethers with the Guild in ESO @Rootimus @Mandy @Waerla @Green Talon
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Awesome!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Parcellus ESO is currently experiencing some difficulties -_- You're still in the guild though
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Witcher 3 is 70% OFF on steam atm, just btw
    essi2 @ essi2: Witcher 3 is 70% OFF on steam atm, just btw
    Top Bottom