• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Upcoming Racial Changes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
That looks like a minor buff to Khajiit. This one approves.

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
The immunity changes are okay I guess.

The dmg type removal is a bit disappointing

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
I see a lot of people whining about Redguards getting buffed despite already being the stamina master race. Anyone here think that's the case?

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
To the average player, none of these changes matter. I'm not sure if there is anything here that is all that earth shaking, though progression/rank seeking players will have some adjustments to make. Isn't that always the case though?

I will admit I liked the elemental damage racials (just for flavor) even though I only have 1 character that takes advantage of that at all.

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
The Redguard changes seem minor really.

The change to direct dmg is a big change, but I don't think its OP.
I guess they might need to up the cooldown.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Honestly, I still haven't figured out *exactly* which things are direct damage. ZOS should make a master list so that people can look at it and see what damage type each skill does, because there are also sets that apply to that list.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • [CARE]Godspeed @ [CARE]Godspeed:
    Keeping cool in this hot weather is a must. we are breaking records in belgium 40.7 celcius :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Lots of spammers registering on the forum lately. If you're the one false-positive that gets caught in our anti-spam measures, please give a guild officer a shout in-game and we'll get you sorted out.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Fudge! I forgot Planetfall is out in a week
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I need to play Age of Wonders 3 some more before I decide whether or not to get Planetfall. The screenshots on Steam look pretty.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm in a beta test for a ~thing~. The NDA I signed explicitly prohibits me from even telling anyone what the ~thing~ is, which is fair enough. Expect, despite there being a sign-up and a limited number of places, the ~thing~ is right there online for everyone to get (the beta started a few minutes ago). #SheerGenius / #DumbAsARock
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    NDA's almost always include that and a clause stating you can't even say you are in a Beta or that you are under NDA
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Still kinda silly to make it public knowledge. :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    (By "kinda silly" I mean "dumb as f***).
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    NDAs are one of those things Admin don't give 2 fucks about unless you break it, so they are never tailored to the situation
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    Well hope you enjoy the beta :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'll try, but it's nothing exciting like a game, or anything.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Warning: zero-day exploit found in Steam.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    This is a far more common problem than anyone on the User and Enthusiast hacker side even realizes. I suspect we'll see more of these sort of things going forwards. Nobody cares to fix anything anymore.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    How's Planetfall, Essi?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Fun, but unforgiving on Normal. It also has that random dislike bs from Civ
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Easier to mod than Civ though and you won't run into someone with a dislike for you every game
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Winter coat needed in August? English summer confirmed.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Yay for ZOS QA! - Event tickets are hit and miss; zone chat is full of people not getting theirs.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    And my thread was locked for "baiting".
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Reporting a problem to ZOS == baiting.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    How about now, Essi?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus Can edit now, which sort of accomplishes the same things I guess.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Not really - I'll poke around in the admin panel some more.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Not really - I'll poke around in the admin panel some more.
    Top Bottom