• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Upcoming Games You're Watching

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Chills05

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Cyberpunk 2077, Watch Dogs Legion, The Outer Worlds and Marvel's Avengers. For MMO's that new announced F2P LOTR could be interesting. I still enjoy LOTRO from time to time, so it has to be at least better than that one. for me to give it a chance

Some games I am watching but with very low expectations, so waiting for reviews and if they turn out good I might consider buying: Jedi: Fallen Order, Dragon Age 4 and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Cyberpunk 2077 and Borderlands 3. But not getting both at the start. Will most likely wait till there is a complete versions including all DLC's etc etc..

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Space nerds rejoice - the SpaceX crew dragon test just went like a charm!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dutch aliens can rejoice, too. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    2015: TSA master keys get leaked and the CAD files posted on GitHub. 2020: Fender marketing says their hard cases feature "TSA latches for increased security ". :facepalm:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Farming Simulator '19 free on Epic Games.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Aztec and Kingdom Come: Deliverance are both free on Epic Games until 20th Feb
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Aztec and Kingdom Come: Deliverance are both free on Epic Games until 20th Feb
    Top Bottom