• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

The Real Steve Austin

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Xrixi showed me this vid and it's too awesome not to share. The bit at the end where he tells you the next stage might cause your brain to explode - I'm still picking pieces of mine back up.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Yeah I am loving the advancement of this! Not just in a sf kind of way but the possibilities that comes with it in real life is just amazing!

Ste11a

Requiescat In Pace
Donor
Founding Member
Best answers
Sadly, in a violent world with bull**** wars, this sort of prosthetic technology flourishes. Imagine what things will be like in say 500 years, implanted everything. I can barely charge my stuff now. Oh well, back to blasting synths in Fallout 4.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Then we will have Adam Jensen in real life! :wink:

Ste11a

Requiescat In Pace
Donor
Founding Member
Best answers
Wait wutt, explosive nanoblades. This changes everything, except the rule about "never bring nanoblades to a nanoBFG fight!"
But still, just to have them hidden away in a secret compartment on the inside of your forearm or thereabouts for that rapid
deployment moment when your outside voice alone wouldn't make it stop has got to be worth being upgraded with bot bling.

Now hold still dammit, while I run ya through with me nanoblades!

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
This conversation just took an un-expected turn. :popcorn:

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Off-world Trading Company is free on Epic games
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Goat of Duty - free on Steam until the end of the month
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Goat of Duty - free on Steam until the end of the month
    Top Bottom