• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

The Division

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Is there much interest in this? I've been asked if we'll be forming a group for it. From the little I've read, it certainly seems interesting.

wojtyna

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Yes, I would be (new member). It is premature since the game is not yet available, but I hope it is as good as it looks. I'm planning to play mostly lone wolf dps (subject to actual game play experience). However, I met some of your members in ESO and I think this would be a great group to be able to call on members to form a team for PVE and PVP areas in the game.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Just watched the trailer, looks good. Not sure if my comp can handle it though :sad:

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
For those that are going to pre-order it, Greenman gaming has a discount voucher running atm. 30% off

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
I was torn between this and Wildlands, but having just discovered that The Division will have dedicated servers I think my decision just got easier. \o/

NiteFaze

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
knowing nothing of gameplay at the moment, vehicles and expansive multiple terrain types is what wins me over to Wildlands for now.
I'll be very interested to hear your first impressions of The Division when you play. They both look good to me.

PrimalWolf

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
New member to the forums here. I just bought the game today would love to meet some people on there to group up with.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Space nerds rejoice - the SpaceX crew dragon test just went like a charm!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dutch aliens can rejoice, too. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that :p
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: :)
    Top Bottom