• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Reflex Australian Duel Cup

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Profanum

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
If you like your arena shooters like Unreal Tournament, Quake etc theres a stream going for a Reflex Australian cup which will have a fellow guildy (myself) participating and yeah come along and watch me hold my title of "forever 2nd" Stream and other details are in the link below. I wont feel sad if you all cant make it as the timezone differences and such.

http://www.plusforward.net/post/5231/ArenaFPS-Aussie-Duel-Cup-1/

KenCleanAirSystem

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Good luck to you!

I was a fan of the Quake and Unreal series of games, but haven't played a good 'twitch' shooter in many years. What are the game used for competition nowadays, anyway?

Profanum

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
We had to postpone due to a very unfortunate event for all Australia where the routing east to west was completely borked due to problems in the lines in south Australia, we had gone through a bit of effort arranging a server in western aus to balance pings between singapore players and east coast but sure enough the timing had to be brilliantly ****. We ended up having a bo7 showcase between me and the generally anticipated 1st place player Ultra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJ6iNs5TfQ&feature=youtu.be as it was all east coast.

Quakelive generally is the game still for twitch shooters but thats been dieing off gradually. Theres actually a whole heap popping up lately in terms of early access such as Reflex (used to play a **** ton of CPMA with a couple of the devs, yeah they're aussies) Unreal Tournament 4, Toxikk (pretty much ut2k4 clone) i think there was one called blu streak? Wickland which is already dead and shows no sign of improving its accessibility although the core game itself is nice and there are others i just cant think of at the moment. Warsow is also meant to be coming to steam eventually so thats worth checking out

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Space nerds rejoice - the SpaceX crew dragon test just went like a charm!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dutch aliens can rejoice, too. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    2015: TSA master keys get leaked and the CAD files posted on GitHub. 2020: Fender marketing says their hard cases feature "TSA latches for increased security ". :facepalm:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Farming Simulator '19 free on Epic Games.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Aztec and Kingdom Come: Deliverance are both free on Epic Games until 20th Feb
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Aztec and Kingdom Come: Deliverance are both free on Epic Games until 20th Feb
    Top Bottom