Prey, a quick review.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ste11a

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
So, I got through Prey. Two different ways. 72 hours to the first credits screens. I could have got to the end around the 36 hour mark but I wanted to take a different route as well as explore more of the station. I think I crawled about 90% of the maps snagging only about 35% of the achievements. I must go back and play through again differently to achieve the others. Which I’m doing now and looking for more hidden areas. It doesn’t take long for the happenings on Talos 1 to draw you in to the story. My frame rates were top notch, and the controller mapping as well as the UI fit nicely. This game is scary immersive and you’ll find yourself ripping off 6 hour crawls with ease, so stock up on Hot Pockets. I like the fact you can play or go so many different ways. This is a thinking mans game but don’t think too hard, else something will come along and scare the **** out of ya. If I had to score Prey right now I’d give it a solid 8.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    Essi, this is the calendar I'm going to get, but I also need to pay for another year's updates from Xenforo. There's one for $5 less, but it's nowhere near as good.
  • essi2 essi2:
    Am I reading this right? It is 40 USD for the addon and then another 50 USD to remove the branding?
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    That's correct, but the branding is just a line in the site footer - I never bother paying for that.
  • essi2 essi2:
    40 USD is still a fair chunk
  • essi2 essi2:
    @Xrixi Do you have Divinity:OS2 yet? :p
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    Yeah, it's a lot of money - that's why I haven't loaded the site up with tons of extra features. Probably a good thing that I've got something restraining me. :p
  • essi2 essi2:
    lol, Group finder broke again, seems they learned nothing last year
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you! - that group finder is broken.
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    Anyone would think there's an upcoming event that relies on it, or something.
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    @Gnatz - TYVM for the donation!
  • Xrixi Xrixi:
    @Essi, no I have not. I am playing part 1 with a friend at the moment. We are going for both lone wolf and on tactical... :happy:
  • essi2 essi2:
    Okay, let me know when you get OS2 :p
  • Xrixi Xrixi:
    why? you wanna play it together?
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    It's a trap!
  • essi2 essi2:
    I don't remember where you mentioned it, but playing OS2 together was your idea xD
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    That was weird - your images went into the moderation queue even though everyone has permissions to upload images without approval.
  • essi2 essi2:
    I'm special!
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    No comment. :smile:
  • Gnatz Gnatz:
    Group finder is fixed, I believe. Got into a random normal as DPS today in about 7 minutes.
  • essi2 essi2:
    Except the part where is still has the 'Someone declined' bug and now also frequently just gives you a 'Unable to queue at this time' error -_-
  • Gnatz Gnatz:
    Didn't run into that yet, thank goodness.
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    I spent 10 mins in a load screen after joining a group and gave up.
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    A wild calendar appears.
  • Rootimus Rootimus:
    Big thanks to @Gnatz and @Krystalanna, whose donations paid for the calendar mod. <3
    Rootimus Rootimus: Big thanks to @Gnatz and @Krystalanna, whose donations paid for the calendar mod. <3
    Top Bottom