• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Pillars of Eternity

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
So.... I have a stupid crazy idea....
Recording my play-through!
But.... is this something you guys would like to see? If not I am not even going to bother. Also I did started this game a couple of times but I would not be Xrixi if I re-started and re-started like 10 times before I actually play the whole damn thing hahaha. So you could say this will be my first play- through.
Also I have never dabbled in recording while I play video games. So you will see weird shit most likely.
There is a lot of reading in this game. I most likely will skip a lot of it but will read the things that are important for the story... or I think are important or just fun to read. I will not record my voice you will just see the screen and the text. I read slowly so you most likely will have plenty of time to read the document/book as well.

Anyway... let me know if you like me to do this. If not I will not even bother:happy:
Also.... if you guys want me to do this you get to choose what class I will play! Since I can never choose haha.
I will play it on easy mode since it is a difficult game. There is also the story mode that is even easier but perhaps you like to see me fail :wink:

Here is a little example of my first video of it. Just the introduction of it.
(if the forum will let me)

ooh wait... the file is +120mb... hmmmm I guess I have to edit it... somehow.... hmmmm
ok nevermind this stupid idea...

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
You could always upload it to the www directory of your jail. :happy:

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Meh I already started over ^^

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Space nerds rejoice - the SpaceX crew dragon test just went like a charm!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dutch aliens can rejoice, too. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that :p
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: :)
    Top Bottom