• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

One Stop Mundus Shopping

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ashtaris

Sheogorath's Lackey
ESO Officer
Best answers
I just wanted to let my fellow guildies know that I'm starting to collect some of the Mundus stones you can place in your housing. Right now, I currently have:

Warrior (Increase Weapon Damage)
Thief (Increase Critical Strike Chance)
Shadow (Increase Critical Strike Damage)
Lover (Increase Physical and Spell Penetration)
Apprentice (Increase Spell Damage)
The Ritual (Increase Healing Effectiveness)

These are probably the most used Mundus Stones in the game for damage dealers. I may add a few more as the need arises. All guildies have access to my house at Hundings Palatial Hall so feel free to use a stone or get stoned if you need to =P~

Last edited:

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Awesomesauce! Thanks for spending RL money on these.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
ooh wauw, that is awesome Ash. Those mundus stones are very expensive. Thank you!!

Waerla

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Just for the sake of keeping this information in one place, for anyone requiring the Atronach Mundus it is in my Saint Delyn Penthouse at Vivec City full guild visitor permissions

*Edit: EU server

Last edited by a moderator:

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
[MENTION=46581]Waerla[/MENTION] Is it set as your Primary Residence? I don't think people can travel to any other Residence unless they port to a person already in there.

Waerla

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Primary Residence has now changed to...The Grand Psijic Villa had to use 20 Guar to move the Atronach Mundus there :wink:

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Poor guar. That is a pretty neat place. I've been thinking about messing around with it a little. Looks like an amazing place for paintings, banners, and tapestries.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Get the mages guild to put down some funky accoustics spells and then hold a rock concert in the grounds. \o/

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
I own 2 versions of Beat Me Daddy Eight to the Bar (Glenn Miller and Commander Cody). I don't often listen to the Glenn Miller version... 8-tracks were alright. Except for when they split a song across a track change.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Zombie Driver HD free on Steam until later today.
    Top Bottom