nHoF (invite only), Saturday 13/1 at 20:30 CET PC/EU

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

SisU

Sheogorath's Lackey
Hi guys,

We are going to do Normal Halls of Fabrication and this event is invite only.
It's "invite only" because this is one of, if not the hardest trial and we want to run this with fixed team first times to test tactics etc...

We are probably going to follow the veteran guide from Alcast. You can find that here: https://alcasthq.com/eso-halls-of-fabrication-guide-elder-scrolls-online/
I say probably because that might change but it doesn't hurt to start reading up on the mechanics anyway.

I expect we will be struggling quite a bit. But lets be patient and have fun with it.

Event leader: Xrixi and Sisu
Coordinating gear: Green Talon

Note: Magicka characters should start leveling purge if you don't already have it. It's found in the alliance->Support section. Recommended morph is towards reduced cost (Efficient purge) as it costs ~7k to cast unmorphed.

Players invited and listed please post your gear options.

Tank: Leuf
Tank: Essi

Healer: Xrixiana
Healer: Falco

dps: SisU (Melee stamina)
dps: Wafu (Melee stamina)
dps: Flapcat (Ranged magicka) (tentative)
dps: Nox (??Ranged magicka??)
dps: Octavo (Ranged magicka)
dps: Green Talon (Ranged magicka)
dps: Sru (Ranged magicka)
dps: LondenCalling (Melee stamina)

Last edited by a moderator:

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Fortified Brass + Livewire or [Sanctuary(but this would require some grinding, since I'm missing most pcs)]

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
Along with the gear you are running, if possible mention your skills too.

If we have a good number of stam characters, we have some great options in gear that have great group utility, such as:

*Recommended Sets*
1. Night Mother's Gaze
2. Sunder Flame
3. Morag Tong
4. Roar of Alkosh (useful for magicka too, armor reduction is both fracture and breach)
5. War Machine (what we will be farming in nHoF)

*Okay Sets*
6. *Hand of Mephala (*it's a heavy set that can used by a tank or a support stam DD only when we don't have a templar applying power of the light for minor fracture/breach)
7. Hircine's Veneer (can also be used by Healer or Support DD)
8. Powerful Assault (it's at the bottom of the list for a reason, but still here as it does have a group utility)

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Hircine's would be doable as well, but would also require some grinding, and would depend highly on how many StamDDs we end up with.

Dungeon 1Hs and shields feel like they barely drop :p

SisU

Sheogorath's Lackey
Superstar2.PNG
Skills and gear atm, ignore the ultis.
I can also run NMG or if I put some time in it Sunderflame.

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
I can also run NMG or if I put some time in it Sunderflame.
Don't worry about Sunderflame / Morag-Tong / NMG I have those sets and can switch to my squishy Stamblade if required, just bring lots of Soulgems. (*sorry Alkosh is still incomplete only 3 usable pieces at the moment)

flapcat

Sheogorath's Lackey
Ooh that's a fancy addon. Might it be called Superstar by any chance? XD Gonna look it up

LondonCalling1965

Sheogorath's Lackey
Old fashioned typing for me.

Stamina DK

Head: Kra'ghs Mask
Shoulders: Velidreth
Chest: 7th Legion
Waist:7th Legion
Gloves: 7th Legion
Legs: 7th Legion
Boots:7th Legion
All Stamina Enchants, all purple

Necklace and rings: Agility - purple with weapon DMG enchantments also purple

7th Legion Maul - crusher enchantment
Asylum - Sword and Dagger (Whirlwind set) - crusher enchantments both purple

Last edited:

LondonCalling1965

Sheogorath's Lackey
Yeah, that was my PvP setup. I have stripped my NB of his armour now and passed that to my DK. I have 7 medium armour, mix of spriggans and viper sting, all purple with 5 stamina enchantments and 2 health. My three jewelry pieces have weapon dmg enchants. One is legendary (yellow), two are purple

My purple dual daggers have crusher enchants and the bow is legendary (yellow) with a yellow poison enchantment.

I have just done a test run with him tonight and he pretty much eats through stuff solo. Of course that is not in a trial but I expect him to hold his own tomorrow night :wink:

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
Just let me know if I have to change to Stamblade

I can run (in order of preference) NMG+Sunderflame or Morag-Tong+Sunderflame or NMG+Morag-Tong, my DPS wont as high as I usually get on my Magblade, but our stam players will get a great boost.

flapcat

Sheogorath's Lackey
Well - just been trying to post superstar pic and they all end up stamp sized. Soooo:

Gear: 5 juli 5 BSW, 1 iceheart (crit)
Juli Flame staff shock infused
Juli lightning staff charged (I've been using charged enchant for 'bring your own off-balance' which seems to work well but have others too

Skills - can swap something around for Major Ward if needs be. LMK if you need details of setup

flapcat

Sheogorath's Lackey
No, just hope some people have it. ��

So you can make it tonight?
Yes I can as long as my electrics hold up :/ my street has issues sometimes in bad weather (bit worrying lol) - but should be fine. apologies in advance if I am not here, the only reason I will not be is power failure :happy:

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Did I miss a memo, or something?
  • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
    The algorithms know better than to pay attention to your silly quotation marks. :devil:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    LOL, foiled again!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If you apply a three-colour dye stamp, can you subsequently change just one of the colours (assuming you have ESO+)?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Surviving Mars is on sale until May 20th
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    On steam?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play on steam this weekend.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Steam yes. Haven't checked GoG and Plaza
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, just found it on steam and it's also free to play for the next 2 days. Absolutely, positively, definitely going to try and find the time to give it a try. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Time to Necro up!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Download faster, little downloading thingy!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    +1
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If that link does what it says on the tin, all I can say is: Praise Sheogorath!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Talking of addons, I had all my libraries in a seperate section at the bottom of the addon screen, but now they're back to being mixed in with the addons. Anyone know how I broke this?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dang, almost 2 hours to patch. Was the last big expansion this bad?
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    was rather fast for me. 10 min tops
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Obviously the Dutch traded their weed-loaded brownies for faster download speeds. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus That happens when the addon sorting addon is out of date and Allow Outdated is off
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Something is not right, loads of the new libs register as addons in the Addon selector addon
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Yup :sad:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I blame Gnatz.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is possible the Author of the Addon Selector needs to manually add the libs to a list of what addons the addon defines as libs
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    That sounds reasonable.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    "Hey all, we can confirm there is a combination of DLC ownership and ESO+ that is causing some of you to not receive surveys. We're working on getting this fixed as quickly as we can. Thank you for all the information! "
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Top Bottom