New Life Festival

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

New Life Festival
Posted by Rootimus
Tamriel
Thursday, 13 December, 2018 - 10:00 AM
Until: Wednesday, 2 January, 2019 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
I didn't know about those - thanks!

Edit: Cool! If you mouse over the time / date in the OP, it will convert to whatever timezone you have set in your forum profile.

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
If you mouse over the time / date in the OP, it will convert to whatever timezone you have set in your forum profile.
Kewl. Now I don't have to get out my fancy dress-up watch with 2 dials (1 CST, 1 GMT) to figure out when stuff is in Across-The-Pond time.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Truly first-world problem: 3,000Mhz RAM, or LED RAM @ 2,666MHz. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Winter Sale has started.. everywhere
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Merry New Year - beef jerky time!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Anyone played Black Desert Online? Is it any good?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Chat is broken
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It posted in status instead of in here
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is the most grindy thing i have ever played. The crafting/life skills are good. There is no player to player trading, if you want to trade with a friend you have to sell it on the market and hope a bot doesn't get it first
  • R @ Racha:
    That doesn't sounds like much fun. :sad:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It does have things for the guild to do together, but it's also kinda grindy. You get Guild bonuses to your stats
  • R @ Racha:
    I guess I might give Guild Wars 2 a try, then. Definitely need something new until Gathering Storm hits.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    If we want something just to distract us for a bit, BDO is fine. But it is very time consuming, very paranoid about exploitation/gold selling and has open PvP after level 40
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I *think* I've fixed the shoutbox issues.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    We could also play Warhammer Online :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Darn, I'm so slow it took me a minute to realise that was a joke!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    There is Return of Reckoning, but WAR isn't exactly a modern playing game anymore
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass and out via a wormhole into another universe. AKA trying to find the right parts for a PC build.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus Look out for crappy clock speeds
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm currently lost in a maze of CPU coolers, mis-leading intel specs and a lack of an industry-wide TDP standard for air coolers. Clock speeds are way over the horizon for now. :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If anyone is looking at getting an i9 9900k, Intel's claim of it having a 95W TDP is bunk - it's 210W once that puppy warms up.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Looks like they changed BDO to be slightly less grindy, it is still very Korean though
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I took a quick look at their site and decided to pass. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The crafting is so good, I'm saddened that it is wasted on such a grindy game
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    It seems like you can have a good game or a good crafting system or neither.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    ZOS really are champions of BS, true Masters of the Art
    essi2 @ essi2: ZOS really are champions of BS, true Masters of the Art
    Top Bottom