Music that impress you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Or have some kind of impact on you.
I'll start

Dyynamic70

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
I have always enjoyed Miles Davis:

(I have no idea how you both embedded the actually song into your post. You will have to nerd out on me and explain)

Last edited:

Dyynamic70

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
deadmau is great. I have been listening to KMFDM lately. My music tendencies have been all over the place:

Dyynamic70

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
I have not heard of them, Thanks for the link! I like them. Will be listening to a few albums this afternoon.

Some of the others I have been listening to lately:
Phosgore
Noisuf-X
Asphyxia
Tactical Sekt
and of course Alien Vampires (really been into this band lately. although I need to be careful at work as some of the lyrics are a bit racey)

Rhea

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
I have not heard of them, Thanks for the link! I like them. Will be listening to a few albums this afternoon.

Some of the others I have been listening to lately:
Phosgore
Noisuf-X
Asphyxia
Tactical Sekt
and of course Alien Vampires (really been into this band lately. although I need to be careful at work as some of the lyrics are a bit racey)
whoa whoa wait a minute. @Dyynamic70, are you a Rivet Head/Industrial kid? If so, then welcome to the entirety of my early twenties.

Last edited:

Dyynamic70

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Hmmm. I was a deadhead, long haired, hippy in my 20's, then I lingered in jazz/blues a bit now I am branching to goth/industrial/metal. I like the beats and the energy generated by the electronic beats. I should learn german though, so I can understand the ****ing lyrics. I have also been researching, listening to female fronted metal bands. Some are quite good:

Combichrist is on one of my daily playlists :happy:

KewaG

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
My music tendencies have been all over the map my whole life.

All the way from taking it to the bridge, at work.

To head banging my way home.

To getting busy at home, playing eso of course.

And finally winding my day down with this gem.

In short, I've never met anyone with as wide range of music love as I have. Ever since I was a kid, I just listened to whatever sounded good to my ears. I swear I must have been a musician or music producer in another life because I just love music. Unfortunately, I have zero talent when it comes to creating music. :sad:

Dyynamic70

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
KewaG You've a nice range there for sure. I tend to get into moods and listen to particular genres for a period of time, then jump around until I find something that is pleasing to my ears...not unlike your method. I do like the Elder Scrolls soundtrack as well.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Nice posting guys, keep it coming :happy:
KewaG I am very much like you. I love to listen to all sorts of music.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Don't get me started on printers...
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Damn thing can't even connect to a hidden network SSID despite the whitelisted MAC for the printer having a reserved IP address. The stupid, it burns!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Got dc'ed because if inactivity
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Discord is evil
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    Essi, you have a 20 min windows.. or should have... to get back in without the waiting queueue
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I predict that, shockingly, that 20 minute thing doesn't work. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Doesn't apply when you get DC'ed from inactivity.
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    tsk tsk, train your pet hamster better:wink:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol
  • essi2 @ essi2:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Hamsters? Gerbils FTW!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    ^Alcast Necro video
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    Yeah found some other video's as well. Looks like a very cool class to play
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how many nerfbats will ZOS hit it with in the first patch after Elsweyr is released? :p
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    well... yes... still looks like a cool class to play :wink:
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    And who cares? I don't I just go casual mode
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    People are still claiming the Warden is useless, people just don't know how to play non-meta
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The Necro will get nerfed, but that's mostly down to ZOS being unable to balance anything
  • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
    I have never played an mmo that could add a class that wasn't either useless or stupidly OP at its release. The Necromancer will be just another in a long line in that tradition.
    +1
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Assassin's Creed: Unity is free until 25th April.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    There is a Crown sale on all platforms atm
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dang, reported a bug with Civ 6 Wednesday on a fan site, got a reply from one of the top devs today to say it'd been squashed. Why can't ZOS be like that?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If you've got an AD character that needs Cyrodiil skyshards, we currently own all but two keeps in the Sheogorath campaign.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: If you've got an AD character that needs Cyrodiil skyshards, we currently own all but two keeps...
    Top Bottom