Maw of Lorkhaj Final boss back routes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

DRThree

Sheogorath's Lackey
MoL Final Boss Back

On the final boss of MoL a group of 3 have to go into the back section and kill some hidden priests.
Here is the typical routes to be run.

Leufeia

Sheogorath's Lackey
Here is video for the runners in the last boss :happy: Makes it clearer where you need to use synergy.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Wait... it wasn't bugged like last time and you did not needed any runners?

Maraluk

Sheogorath's Lackey
Ooh just seen this after replying in the other thread, was reading about this after us wiping on the last one.

After the final boss in Maw stomped us, I had a bit of a read of those mechanics that kept wiping us;

Backroom – Every odd numbered pad excluding pad 1 (so 3, 5, and 7) will begin a “Backroom” phase where two DPS will have to run to the back of the boss room into. What we will call the void room and follow specific pathing using the synergy on the illuminated pots on the ground to expose “Void Callers” that you must kill (two on left paths two on middle paths and two on right paths) to prevent a wipe. You can tell a side is done (Left, Right, Middle) by whether or not the pots on that side are illuminated by a blue flame. Occasionally when you synergize on a pot a “Void Assassin” will spawn when they do you need to kill them as quickly as you can so you take as little damage as possible. They also have a knock-back that will knock you off the ledge and kill you if you are not careful. Apart from the damage from the potential assassins if you touch and orb you will take DoT damage and if you kill a “Bent Cat” you will also take DoT damage. This is largely shield-able with magicka builds and Harness Magicka but stamina build will have a much harder time if they do not do everything in their power to avoid this damage.

Maraluk

Sheogorath's Lackey
It was tricky for sure but actually far more interesting because of it. Quite often the content for a group such as the one the other night is easy and just a case of "clearing it".

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    ↳ Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Blowing people up!? :O Man... spreadsheets really have come a long way...
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Spreadsheets are awesome like that. :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Sounds like Borderlands 3 is going to be announced later this month.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Yea, not going get my hopes up just yet
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Two Point Hospital is having a Free Weekend btw
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, that looks like fun - might give it a try.
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    Borderlands 3? Have to check it out
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm shocked, Xrixi :p
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    pfff its just a screenshot of a billboard...
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    It sounds like they're announcing it at PAX East in a presentation @ 2PM EDT on March 28th
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Anyone playing Division 2?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    They released a sequel?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Highly successful games usually get sequels, yes ;P
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    The original only came out 5 minutes ago.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    More like 3 years... :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Jester's Festival starts today @ 3pm EDT (I knew I was right about that!). There's pie.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    You're a pie!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The texture the pie applies to the character looks like garbage
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Probably tastes better than mudballs, though.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    I dunno, it kinda looks like tentacles or worms or something
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Pro tip: Never make the mistake of paying through Paypal with an e-cheque. It would have been quicker to write out a real cheque and send it 2nd class. :sad:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    So it arrived then? :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    At this rate it'll be April before the dang thing clears.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    How can it be so slow, Paypal is normally almost instant
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Xrixi Did you have a look at the 'Dragon' mount they added for the Jester's Festival?
    essi2 @ essi2: @Xrixi Did you have a look at the 'Dragon' mount they added for the Jester's Festival?
    Top Bottom