Maw of Lorkhaj Final boss back routes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

DRThree

Sheogorath's Lackey
MoL Final Boss Back

On the final boss of MoL a group of 3 have to go into the back section and kill some hidden priests.
Here is the typical routes to be run.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Congrats to all involved and huge thanks to DRThree for making this happen! \:smile:/

DRThree

Sheogorath's Lackey
Here is a new 2 person route for the back.
Typically would be done by sorc with streak.

MoL_Back_Route_2_runner.jpg

Leufeia

Sheogorath's Lackey
Here is video for the runners in the last boss :happy: Makes it clearer where you need to use synergy.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Wait... it wasn't bugged like last time and you did not needed any runners?

Maraluk

Sheogorath's Lackey
Ooh just seen this after replying in the other thread, was reading about this after us wiping on the last one.

After the final boss in Maw stomped us, I had a bit of a read of those mechanics that kept wiping us;

Backroom – Every odd numbered pad excluding pad 1 (so 3, 5, and 7) will begin a “Backroom” phase where two DPS will have to run to the back of the boss room into. What we will call the void room and follow specific pathing using the synergy on the illuminated pots on the ground to expose “Void Callers” that you must kill (two on left paths two on middle paths and two on right paths) to prevent a wipe. You can tell a side is done (Left, Right, Middle) by whether or not the pots on that side are illuminated by a blue flame. Occasionally when you synergize on a pot a “Void Assassin” will spawn when they do you need to kill them as quickly as you can so you take as little damage as possible. They also have a knock-back that will knock you off the ledge and kill you if you are not careful. Apart from the damage from the potential assassins if you touch and orb you will take DoT damage and if you kill a “Bent Cat” you will also take DoT damage. This is largely shield-able with magicka builds and Harness Magicka but stamina build will have a much harder time if they do not do everything in their power to avoid this damage.

Maraluk

Sheogorath's Lackey
It was tricky for sure but actually far more interesting because of it. Quite often the content for a group such as the one the other night is easy and just a case of "clearing it".

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Did I miss a memo, or something?
  • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
    The algorithms know better than to pay attention to your silly quotation marks. :devil:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    LOL, foiled again!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If you apply a three-colour dye stamp, can you subsequently change just one of the colours (assuming you have ESO+)?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Surviving Mars is on sale until May 20th
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    On steam?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play on steam this weekend.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Steam yes. Haven't checked GoG and Plaza
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, just found it on steam and it's also free to play for the next 2 days. Absolutely, positively, definitely going to try and find the time to give it a try. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Time to Necro up!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Download faster, little downloading thingy!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    +1
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If that link does what it says on the tin, all I can say is: Praise Sheogorath!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Talking of addons, I had all my libraries in a seperate section at the bottom of the addon screen, but now they're back to being mixed in with the addons. Anyone know how I broke this?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dang, almost 2 hours to patch. Was the last big expansion this bad?
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    was rather fast for me. 10 min tops
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Obviously the Dutch traded their weed-loaded brownies for faster download speeds. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus That happens when the addon sorting addon is out of date and Allow Outdated is off
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Something is not right, loads of the new libs register as addons in the Addon selector addon
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Yup :sad:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I blame Gnatz.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is possible the Author of the Addon Selector needs to manually add the libs to a list of what addons the addon defines as libs
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    That sounds reasonable.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    "Hey all, we can confirm there is a combination of DLC ownership and ESO+ that is causing some of you to not receive surveys. We're working on getting this fixed as quickly as we can. Thank you for all the information! "
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Top Bottom