• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

List of Neutral NPC's and where to find them (W.I.P.)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:6)

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
This thread is going to be about a list of all the different neutral npc's that can be pick-pocketed and where to find them.
This is a huge project that Essi and I started with but could use all the help we can get.
If you decide to help please reply here on what region you would like to map out so others don't start on working on the same region.
Below you see what region still need to be done and who is working on it.

Here is a link to the document https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSP9IcfxdzkuPU6mD9N7BT9SyXBtYypqFW9TIe43h2r4wzs_DXXnaUTdCSGu5Jf4bCumTGWtLViTF4Z/pub

Khenarti's Roost - Open
Auridon - Open
Grathwood - Open
Greenshade - Open
Malabal Tor - Open
Reapers March - (Reserved by Root)

Stros M'Kai - Done
Betnikh - Done
Glenumbra - Essi
Stormhaven - Open
Rivenspire - Open
Bangkorai - Open
Alik'r Desert - Done

Bleakrock Isle - Open
Bal Foyen - Open
Stonefalls - Open
Deshaan - Open
Shadowfen - Open
The Rift - Open
Eastmarch - Open

Craglron - Open
Coldharbour - Open
Hew's Bane - Open
Gold Coast - Xrixi
Vvardenfell - Done
Clockwork City - Open

What npc's have a chance to drop what?

Mage: Furniture, lesser soulgem, empty

Pickpocket Difficulty (info taken from UESP webstie)

Npc's come in 3 difficulties to pickpocket. Easy, Medium, Hard
You can pickpocket each npc 3 times and the difficulty increases each time.

Easy 50 - 45 - 40
Medium 30 - 20 - 10
Hard 20 - 5 - 0

You can increases you chance by putting points in the passive perk Light Fingers from the legerdermain skill tree for a bonus of 10 / 20/ 35 / 50 %
Kajiit gets an other 5% extra chance from their racial passives.

On the third successfully pickpocket you have the highest chance on the best loot.
Tip* If you own the Darkbrotherhood DLC or have eso+ you can Blade of Woe the target on the third pickpocket. This will kill the npc but you can still loot it and the npc will spawn faster then the resetting of empty pockets. Also if you are invisible and there are no other ncp's around you avoid the chance of getting caught to pickpocket.

Last edited:

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
*Updated this thread and removed a crap loads of replies/reserves by me.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
ooh nice! I haven't worked on the project for a while now. No idea if Essi did. So this is great!. Thanks:happy:

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
Most of the stealing I've done recently has been in Vvardenfell, and mostly I've gotten vendor trash and motifs.

I'll add the spools and the cloth/leather bundles. Just need to remember to do it :p

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
Added Riverhold and Rimmen NPCs.

a lot of NPC were empty in Rimmen, those have not been added

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I see Gina is as clueless as ever: "We’ve been seeing your posts recently about issues with the LFG tool when queuing for dungeons and Battlegrounds ". Recently? Unless "for approximately the last 5 years" counts, then no, not recently, you un-professional hack.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    She also points out that it's been an issue before, also due to load.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    I'd love to know what their PR policies are like, even when they are trying to be communicative and transparent. All we get is PR speak and/or deflection
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    But she totally plays ESO, honest!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    a lot of NA players claim to have no issues at all, merely playing ESO doesn't make you aware of all issues.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Also I never expect PR/marketing to play their games
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I always assume players who claim to have no issues at all in a video game are either lying or too much of a fanboi to admit the truth. You cannot have a piece of software as complex as an MMORPG and it not have issues. The only question is how the developer deals with them.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It's more likely they aren't noticing the issues because they don't know how things are supposed to work.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Most people who play videogames aren't technically minded.. at all
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Apple is shutting down iTunes over the next few years. Best comment from the news article: Gonna force me to re-purchase my Micheal Bolton collection.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Just reading an article about the new Mac Pro, which looks like a bad-ass workstation. The winner from the comments section is: Base price starts at un-affordable.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Any fans of Designated Survivor? Amazon just put out 10 episodes yesterday.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Did maintenance kick everyone out of their guilds on EU?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It's a known issue, it happen sometimes when they do maintenance. Nothing is gone, they just need to fix it, usually by taking the server down... unfortunately they are all drunk in LA atm.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    happens*
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Yeah, it's what happens when you don't hire the right people and create the right corporate culture. *Shrug*
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    There are people working at Zenimax? I'm pretty sure they are all trolls, and Todd Howard is the king of the Trolls
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    At this point the only person who is a bigger conman is Randy Pitchford
  • Chills05 @ Chills05:
    To become a CEO of a gameproduction company one needs to be the biggest troll of them all. Only then will you reach the inhumanly low bar set by Andrew Wilson (EA) and RObert Kotick (Activision)
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Andrew Wilson and Bobby Kotick are full on evil villains though, that's too far even for Zeni... for now atleast
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Also ZOS apparently learned how to update the game while it is still live, now they too are living in the 2000s
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Attention space-nerds: Falcon Heavy STP-2 live stream kicks off in about 2 hours. Linkage.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    There should be a book on how many times the dude says "nominal" in these streams. :p
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: There should be a book on how many times the dude says "nominal" in these streams. :P
    Top Bottom