Hirelings, not just for the materials

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
The caravan camped along the beach last night, and Zukki gathered mudcrabs for dinner. There are many ways to prepare a mudcrab, but this one just likes to yell, "You are going to die!" before dropping them in the boiling water.

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
I am successfully hunting once again. The mage cured my hiccups, but he cannot revert my ears to their original size. On a positive note, my hearing has never been more acute.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Discerning Customer, this one must notify you that Granny Gravius's Gently Used Goods has switched to a new gentler packing material for fragile goods. Do not be alarmed by the presence of fur insice parcel. Fulfillment by Hawker.

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
Today, Clavicus Vile appeared and offered us three wishes. The Nord shouted, "Mead!" and large mug of mead appeared. He drank it down, and it was instantly refilled. "Shor's bones, that's terrific!" he exclaimed. Vile smiled. "And two wishes remain." "Well," said the Nord, "Give us two more of these!" I am beginning to question his priorities.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Truly first-world problem: 3,000Mhz RAM, or LED RAM @ 2,666MHz. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Winter Sale has started.. everywhere
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Merry New Year - beef jerky time!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Anyone played Black Desert Online? Is it any good?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Chat is broken
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It posted in status instead of in here
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is the most grindy thing i have ever played. The crafting/life skills are good. There is no player to player trading, if you want to trade with a friend you have to sell it on the market and hope a bot doesn't get it first
  • R @ Racha:
    That doesn't sounds like much fun. :sad:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It does have things for the guild to do together, but it's also kinda grindy. You get Guild bonuses to your stats
  • R @ Racha:
    I guess I might give Guild Wars 2 a try, then. Definitely need something new until Gathering Storm hits.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    If we want something just to distract us for a bit, BDO is fine. But it is very time consuming, very paranoid about exploitation/gold selling and has open PvP after level 40
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I *think* I've fixed the shoutbox issues.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    We could also play Warhammer Online :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Darn, I'm so slow it took me a minute to realise that was a joke!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    There is Return of Reckoning, but WAR isn't exactly a modern playing game anymore
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass and out via a wormhole into another universe. AKA trying to find the right parts for a PC build.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus Look out for crappy clock speeds
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm currently lost in a maze of CPU coolers, mis-leading intel specs and a lack of an industry-wide TDP standard for air coolers. Clock speeds are way over the horizon for now. :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If anyone is looking at getting an i9 9900k, Intel's claim of it having a 95W TDP is bunk - it's 210W once that puppy warms up.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Looks like they changed BDO to be slightly less grindy, it is still very Korean though
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I took a quick look at their site and decided to pass. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The crafting is so good, I'm saddened that it is wasted on such a grindy game
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    It seems like you can have a good game or a good crafting system or neither.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    ZOS really are champions of BS, true Masters of the Art
    essi2 @ essi2: ZOS really are champions of BS, true Masters of the Art
    Top Bottom