Hirelings, not just for the materials

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Another bandit attack on the road. Zukki believes that there are two kinds of people in this world: those who draw steel and stand up for themselves and those who run for the bushes. Bushes are better. They also offer shade.

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
My "stuff to do when I log in" routine takes twice as long because I now read the messages before I take the materials.

On the other hand, it's much better than the zone chat, which borders on ludicrous most days.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
When Zukki was a kitten he used to pray for candy. Then he realized that the Divines do not work that way, so he stole some candy and prayed for forgiveness. This one is very good with finding loopholes.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
To put it in context, this follows a day after a letter from Urbek about how he was trying to "smash wood into paper" ,how it was harder than it looks, and that he had a lot of wood to clean up before Laumont could see it. The paper is because all of Urbek's "smashing" letters eventually become the printing press.

Ludovic Laumont-
Just when I think the boy is making progress, he manages to remind me that he still struggles with his backward and unsophisticated roots. Just yesterday he pulverized a cord of firewood on the anvil. I never thought I'd have to explain that one cannot forge wood, but I suppose that made it a learning experience for both of us.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Zukki is used to bad luck and hard times. A seer once told him he will have a sad life and a sad death. This was very useful because he knew to lower his expectations. Also, Zukki appreciates symmetry.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
This one has heard it said that ignorance is bliss. Orcs must be the happiest people in the Mundus.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
You get several letters from Laumont talking about a Redguard apprentice that he is going to pair up with Urbek, and how this student will help refine Urbek. The next letter from Urbek:

Little Chief Laumont pair Urbek with other apprentice. He doesn't talk so much. Urbek like him already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zukki is trying to be healthier. He is eating leaner meats, exercising more, and he has cut down on the wine and the moon sugar. Already, in just fourteen days, he has lost two weeks.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Farrokh smash metal pretty good. Urbek not see why it so important to smash with care. If things Urbek smashing not strong enough to survive smashing, why Urbek want to turn them into weapons?

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Why are these Alter so serious? They never smile or laugh. If they find it so hard to laugh at themselves, Zukki would be pleased to do it for them.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Zukki has decided that parties are just sad excuses for idiots to drink excessively and rub against each other in the hopes of distracting themselves from the meaningless emptiness of their pathetic lives. This one is shocked. All this time, he though they were without value!

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
One of the clothier hirelings gets poisoned and sends you a shipment while hallucinating.

Veesk-Olan
Bad baby skeevers crawling up my arms! Cheese! The cheese smells like purple and tastes like sun! But never fear. Your shipment said it missed you and wanted to be delivered. The components are attached. Torchbugs!

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
There is a good side to being as old as Zukki. People tend to treat you like an idiot, so you can get away with acting like one from time to time. It breaks up the day.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Sikka is one of the caravan guards, and he is always bossing Zukki around like he is the smartest Khajiit in the Mundus. A Khajiit who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us that do.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
If you have quested through Wrothgar, you will recognize this.

Urbek not only one having hard time. Clan mates say they have problem with skinny Elf that visit quarry and cause lots of Dwarf things to attack. Clan says Dwarf things act alive, but made of metal. Sounds like magic, but Urbek not know much about that.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
The caravan met up with a troupe of traveling circus performers, but they turned out to be criminals who tried to rob us and we had to fight them off. Zukki did very well because he thought quickly. He went right for the juggler.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
One of the clothier hirelings isn't all that interesting for the most part until you figure out she somehow has captive khajiit slaves running her shop when she is away. Most of her letters have to do with people and circumstances she runs into away from the shop. The other letters are sometimes fairly interesting. By the end, the only thing to be sure about Granny Gravius is that you don't want to eat any cookies she offers you.

Discerning Customer, attached is an artist's rendition of your home after just one easy order of Dwemer bowls and cups. Both beautiful and nearly indestructible, they ensure refined dining long after the fall of civilization. Order a full set and get a pattern for Dwarven forge-mitts, no less useful in the kitchen! Fulfillment by Hawker.

Kraynic

Sheogorath's Lackey
Zukki was forcibly removed from a local tavern and told he should never come back. In his defense, the tavern had a sign that said, "Wet Floor". Here is your delivery.

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
While gathering these components I happened upon a priest of Stendarr. He told me that we are born into this life to help others. I said that if that is true, then why are the others here? He kicked me in the shins. God of Merciful Forbearance my arse.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Did I miss a memo, or something?
  • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
    The algorithms know better than to pay attention to your silly quotation marks. :devil:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    LOL, foiled again!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If you apply a three-colour dye stamp, can you subsequently change just one of the colours (assuming you have ESO+)?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Surviving Mars is on sale until May 20th
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    On steam?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play on steam this weekend.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Steam yes. Haven't checked GoG and Plaza
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, just found it on steam and it's also free to play for the next 2 days. Absolutely, positively, definitely going to try and find the time to give it a try. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Time to Necro up!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Download faster, little downloading thingy!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    +1
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If that link does what it says on the tin, all I can say is: Praise Sheogorath!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Talking of addons, I had all my libraries in a seperate section at the bottom of the addon screen, but now they're back to being mixed in with the addons. Anyone know how I broke this?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dang, almost 2 hours to patch. Was the last big expansion this bad?
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    was rather fast for me. 10 min tops
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Obviously the Dutch traded their weed-loaded brownies for faster download speeds. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus That happens when the addon sorting addon is out of date and Allow Outdated is off
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Something is not right, loads of the new libs register as addons in the Addon selector addon
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Yup :sad:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I blame Gnatz.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is possible the Author of the Addon Selector needs to manually add the libs to a list of what addons the addon defines as libs
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    That sounds reasonable.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    "Hey all, we can confirm there is a combination of DLC ownership and ESO+ that is causing some of you to not receive surveys. We're working on getting this fixed as quickly as we can. Thank you for all the information! "
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Top Bottom