• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Guild wars 2

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
I installed it again a few weeks ago, still not interesting enough to solo and the movement feels kind archaic after playing ESO. (Might be a mouse sense/smoothing thing, but I dunno)

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Yeah did the same a couple of days ago. Not in a guild or anything but its cool that for open world you can just join events without having to group up.

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
That is true, Public Quests in MMOs are fun. Easily the best thing WH:AoR(WAR) brought to the MMO space.

Would be cool if other games started doing large scale PQs, sadly WoW stopped doing them because they caused too much server load and took too long to make.
Or even the smaller scale ones like GW2 and WAR, makes roaming a bit more dynamic.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Just for fun I created a G&G guild. I am the only member and it was just for fooling around. If anybody wants to join and or takeover that guild let me know :happy:
Although building up guilds there is a insane amount of work :happy:

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Got the latest expansion Path of Fire and raptor mounts are so cool!

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Just for fun I created a G&G guild. I am the only member and it was just for fooling around. If anybody wants to join and or takeover that guild let me know :happy:
Although building up guilds there is a insane amount of work :happy:
Which server are you playing on?

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Just did some software upgrades - please let me know if you find any forum features not working.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    ESO Witches Festival: No news article to back it up, but I hear it starts on 24th Oct.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: ESO Witches Festival: No news article to back it up, but I hear it starts on 24th Oct.
    Top Bottom