• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Guess those stills

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
That's not true; I'm very trying. All my friends and family tell me so. :happy:

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Ok here is a new one.
I don't hink the movie is very well known but the actors are so that should make things a little bit easier.

stil.jpg

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
The man on the left looks a little bit familiar but that is it. I have no idea. Movie from the 70's?

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
The man on the left looks a little bit familiar but that is it. I have no idea. Movie from the 70's?
If i tell you who all three are, would that help? (yeah, it's from the 70's ... )

From left to right, that's Christopher Plummer, Sean Connery, Michael Caine.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Hang on, is that The Man Who Would Be King? I can't have read the spoiler when you first posted it.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
'Tis a good film - Xrixi mocks me for not watching all those modern films, but the old ones are the best. \o/

I'll cede my turn to whomever posts first with a new screenshot - I'm currently away from home and don't have access to anything useful on my phone.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Ugh, $5 says I've seen that film more than once (the Khajiit in the back seat looks familiar), but there's no way I'm going to guess it.

Gnatz

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Hint: The next line in the dialogue is "Well, that's a masterpiece of understatement."

Bonus Hint: The film's title is not This One Rides In The Back.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Just did some software upgrades - please let me know if you find any forum features not working.
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    ESO Witches Festival: No news article to back it up, but I hear it starts on 24th Oct.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: ESO Witches Festival: No news article to back it up, but I hear it starts on 24th Oct.
    Top Bottom