• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Fallout 76 Gets a Crafting Bag Subscription

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Ars Technica reports that Bethesda are adding the crafting bag to Fallout 76. $99.99 / year or $12.99 / month. There's also a ZOS-inspired terribad implementation of private servers included in that fee.

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Best answers
No DLC access with the sub though, also FO76 is worth maybe a one time purchase of 15USD

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
I wasn't going to get Fallout anyway, but this would severely underwhelm me if I were a potential buyer.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
I thought it was a buy to play game with no subscription?

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
I thought it was a buy to play game with no subscription?
You remember how they said all the ESO "DLC" would be included in your subscription and then used weasel words to charge cash for the big "DLC" by calling them something different? Similar concept here - the game is buy to play, we're just charging for a bunch of extras even though they should be included for free (and you shouldn't have to wait for dedicated servers either - they should be available on launch day).

Maybe Zenimax Media are trying to commit corporate suicide? Next up: Doom 5 will require a separate level of subscription for each weapon beyond your fists. The shotgun will require both the pistol and shotgun subscriptions. If you want the BFG it'll only cost you $99.99 / month to unlock all the weapons. But it's true, if you buy the game for $70 you don't have to pay anything beyond that if you want to fight with your fists only. :p

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Zombie Driver HD free on Steam until later today.
    Top Bottom