EU Hel Ra citadel, teaching/learning run

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Hey everyone,

Next week, Sunday 30 July at 8 PM CET we want to start learning our first trial and I have chosen Hel Ra Citadel normal mode.

We need 12 people in total.
2 dedicated healers, 2 tanks, 8 dps

We will use this guide --> https://alcasthq.com/eso-hel-ra-citadel/
So be sure to read up about it. Make sure your char has what it needs!

We will start at 8 PM CET, so make sure you are ready before that. It is going to be a learning run. This will take time and we can shave off a lot of time if everyone is ready upfront so we can actually start. Meaning you have your food, pots and everything ready. I don't want to group up at 8 and then have to wait for people because they have not setup their chars yet.

Teamspeak is a must! You don't need to be able to speak but you need to be able to hear. So install this upfront and make sure it is working.
Be sure you have the time to dedicate yourself to this run.

You char needs to be CP160 (or very close to) and have decent gear. So research your char what is good. Does not have to be best in slot (BIS) but random questing gear will not cut it.

Finally sign up your name here so we can see who is up for it and on what class/spec.

Tank - Xrixi - stam sorc
Tank - Leuf - DK

Heal - Sal (if internet is back on)
Heal - Sru - templar healer

DPS or Heal - Falcoluna stam NB or Templar heal

DPS - Ovidia - magic templar
DPS - Octavo - magic sorc
DPS - Madoxx - Stam NB
DPS - Miotas - magic templar

Last edited:

Ovidia

Sheogorath's Lackey
Hey,

Sounds like fun!

I would like to join the learning run as DPS. I have a magica templar with CP 497 at the moment.

- Ovi

Madoxx

Sheogorath's Lackey
I would like to try this. 7pm gmt is a little early for me i'm not sure i can get on this time, However i am only CP150 as of last night and gear is lacking i will look into gearing and see what i need and also have a read of the guide, if i come i'll go DPS.

Madoxx

Sheogorath's Lackey
I would like to try this. 7pm gmt is a little early for me i'm not sure i can get on this time, However i am only CP150 as of last night and gear is lacking i will look into gearing and see what i need and also have a read of the guide, if i come i'll be Bow/blade dps

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
I would like to try this. 7pm gmt is a little early for me i'm not sure i can get on this time, However i am only CP150 as of last night and gear is lacking i will look into gearing and see what i need and also have a read of the guide, if i come i'll be Bow/blade dps
CP150 is close enough. As for gear, I am sure there are guildies that can craft some starting gear for you Hundings for example is allways a good one to start with. For my own stam NB I use this guilde http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/stamina-nightblade-pve-dps-for-morrowind/ The reason why I like it is that it is morrowind ready and not just BIS endgame. Perhaps you like it.

I will sign you up as dps and hope you can make it in time :happy:

Madoxx

Sheogorath's Lackey
CP150 is close enough. As for gear, I am sure there are guildies that can craft some starting gear for you Hundings for example is allways a good one to start with. For my own stam NB I use this guilde http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/stamina-nightblade-pve-dps-for-morrowind/ The reason why I like it is that it is morrowind ready and not just BIS endgame. Perhaps you like it.

I will sign you up as dps and hope you can make it in time :happy:
Thanks Xrixi I will have a read of the guide and ask in guild can anyone craft me some Hundings.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Anyone able to get on the alcast website today?

Miotas

Sheogorath's Lackey
Yes! Super fun run, thanks guys :smile:. I had a blast and can't wait till next time :happy:

Seeing as I've already blamed daylight savings for my tardiness - this video captures my struggle nicely - link :smile:

...and because you can never go to youtube and watch just one video, here's another daylight savings rant for any John Oliver fans out there link2! . Because no-one rants like John Oliver. =P~

edit: apologies for hijacking this thread to post funny videos. :">

Last edited:

Leufeia

Sheogorath's Lackey
We must do it again sometime :happy: Now we know whats happening so should be little bit easier XD

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Did I miss a memo, or something?
  • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
    The algorithms know better than to pay attention to your silly quotation marks. :devil:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    LOL, foiled again!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If you apply a three-colour dye stamp, can you subsequently change just one of the colours (assuming you have ESO+)?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Surviving Mars is on sale until May 20th
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    On steam?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play on steam this weekend.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Steam yes. Haven't checked GoG and Plaza
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, just found it on steam and it's also free to play for the next 2 days. Absolutely, positively, definitely going to try and find the time to give it a try. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Time to Necro up!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Download faster, little downloading thingy!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    +1
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If that link does what it says on the tin, all I can say is: Praise Sheogorath!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Talking of addons, I had all my libraries in a seperate section at the bottom of the addon screen, but now they're back to being mixed in with the addons. Anyone know how I broke this?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dang, almost 2 hours to patch. Was the last big expansion this bad?
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    was rather fast for me. 10 min tops
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Obviously the Dutch traded their weed-loaded brownies for faster download speeds. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus That happens when the addon sorting addon is out of date and Allow Outdated is off
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Something is not right, loads of the new libs register as addons in the Addon selector addon
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Yup :sad:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I blame Gnatz.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is possible the Author of the Addon Selector needs to manually add the libs to a list of what addons the addon defines as libs
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    That sounds reasonable.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    "Hey all, we can confirm there is a combination of DLC ownership and ESO+ that is causing some of you to not receive surveys. We're working on getting this fixed as quickly as we can. Thank you for all the information! "
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
    Top Bottom