• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Daily Login Rewards (Jun)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Newbies delight! 15k gold, a bunch of scrolls for XP and research, plus a new crate with 3 cards instead of 4. It'll be interesting to see what their definition of a guaranteed "high-value" item is.

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Not to worry - this isn't the first time a mount has been one of the rewards. Unless you specifically wanted the camel I just wanted to give you hope. :happy:

I'd happily give you one of mine, but account-bound and server-bound are both a thing. :sad:

Chills05

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
It's ok. I bought the see-through Elk they offered this week with the crowns I got from subbing :wink:

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Yay! I'm quite fond of my psijic mount of some kind, though there's always my imperial horse called Mr Ed. I'm not old at all. :p

There's also all the assorted Indrik mounts if you can deal with all the events they run.

Chills05

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
For some reason I have a problem with doing timed events. "I will do that when I am ready for it, not when you tell me to" aaaaaaaaaaand the event is over. Typical

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Zombie Driver HD free on Steam until later today.
    Top Bottom