• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Chicken with roasted red pepper sauce

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Nerinya

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Hey all, I'm new to the guild and I'm waiting for ESO to patch. Here is a recipe that is super easy and tasty and that I made earlier tonight:

1 tablespoon olive oil
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
Parsley sprigs (optional)

Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side.

While chicken cooks, place broth, vinegar, and bell peppers in a food processor; process until smooth. Add bell pepper mixture to pan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes. Uncover and simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle servings evenly with cheese. Garnish with parsley, if desired.

I find that I have to just leave the lid on the pan and cook the chicken longer unless I use thinner chicken cutlets.

:happy: Ner

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Looks easy to make and yummy! Might give it a try soon :happy:

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Off-world Trading Company is free on Epic games
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Goat of Duty - free on Steam until the end of the month
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Goat of Duty - free on Steam until the end of the month
    Top Bottom