• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

any one play bordlands 2 ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
I have the original borderlands, but not the sequel. I might get the pre-sequel when it comes out.

shotyinurface

Sheogorath's Lackey
Founding Member
Best answers
well if you do buy BL2 i would say imo the game of year back 40$usa not sure how that be for youthen other 4.99 to get Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 so you can level more higher xD lol. i might do same for the new one when ever it come out also hopefuly not going cost leg and arm xD

shotyinurface

Sheogorath's Lackey
Founding Member
Best answers
to all people who like try BL2 game of year pack it's 75% normal sell at 39.99 and now it's 10$ till August 25th. just letting ya all know :happy: off for the night

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Just a thought - does multiplayer still work? I read something about gamespy shutting down and I remember that Borderlands 1 was affected by this - does 2 use a different method for multiplayer?

shotyinurface

Sheogorath's Lackey
Founding Member
Best answers
well not 100% sure but when i hit brows any other online people in the game i get few people i have been playing solo so not sure on it fully xD

shotyinurface

Sheogorath's Lackey
Founding Member
Best answers
you can still play online in BL2 i was able play with my old WoW friend i buy the game for him as a b-day gift xD

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Am playing Borderlands 2. Love that game, so much humour in it. I am sure I will get the new one as well but only when it is on sale since I haven't even finished part 2 yet.

shotyinurface

Sheogorath's Lackey
Founding Member
Best answers
i'm not getting the pre-sequel seen some video of it. cause what they did to bl2 gore setting made me say no to the pre-sequel lol it's like makers i buy the game cause it's rated M for a reason *gore!* more age joke and swearing and did i say gore! lol.

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Space nerds rejoice - the SpaceX crew dragon test just went like a charm!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Dutch aliens can rejoice, too. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol, I'm sure they'll be happy to know that :p
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: :)
    Top Bottom