Ability Discussion

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Putting this here because it is most relevant to Trials, but please put any casual discussion about abilities in here.
I'm mostly curious about what abilities people usually use for Trials, so feel free to post your ability sets if you want to.

Templar Tank Trial ability set:

Set 1:
Pierce Armour
Power of the Light
Inner Beast
Ritual of Retribution
Repentance
Ult: Reviving Barrier

Set 2:
Same
Ult: War Horn - Unmorphed as far as I can remember

Templar DD Trial ability set:

Set 1:
Biting Jabs
Power of the Light
Blood Craze
Shrouded Daggers
Repetance
Ult: Solar Prison

Set 2:
Pierce Armour
Power of the Light
Inner Beast
Ritual of Retribution
Repentance
Ult: War Horn or Barrier

innumerable situational variants.

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
Magicka Nightblabe DD (my default setup for vet dungeons and trials)

Gear: 5p Julianos + 4p Infallible Aether + 2p Grothdarr/Illambris
Front Bar: Inferno Staff
1. Impale (class execute)
2. Merciless Resolve (bread and butter buff of mNB)
3. Swallow Soul (class spammable)
4. Siphoning Attacks / Crushing Shock (flex spot for utility skills)
5. Inner Light
Ultimate: Shooting Star / Elemental Rage

Back Bar: Lightning Staff
1. Elemental Blockade
2. Twisting Path
3. Crippling Grasp
4. Sap Essence / Dark Shades / Efficient Purge / Harness Magicka (flex spot for buff skills)
5. Inner Light
Ultimate: Soul Harvest (signature NB ultimate)

@essi2 it would be good if everyone of us posts skills and gear, we use in trials here, for the sake of discussion and a kind of database to have information readily available for optimization. What do you think.

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
@GreenTalon

We could make a gear discussion thread as well. Discussing both in the same thread might get messy :happy:

As for using these threads as referance material, I'm all for it. But we'll have to make new posts everytime there is a change, Another reason for keeping Gear and Abilities in seperate threads.

Last edited:

Green Talon

Prince of Madness
ESO Officer
@GreenTalon

We could make a gear discussion thread as well. Discussing both in the same thread might get messy :happy:

As for using these threads as referance material, I'm all for it. But we'll have to make new posts every time there is a change, Another reason for keeping Gear and Abilities in seperate threads.
Agreed, it would get very messy indeed, have to think of a proper spread sheet option then, I will try to work it out. Soon :happy:

essi2

Eye of the Xrixi
ESO Officer
Agreed, it would get very messy indeed, have to think of a proper spread sheet option then, I will try to work it out. Soon :happy:
For a up to date overview that you, Xrixi and Sisu can use when setting up vTrials, a sharable spreadsheet(say Google f.ex.) would be better, but collecting data for such a thing would be made easier if people put their setups in these threads and kept them updated.

Leufeia

Sheogorath's Lackey
It is good idea, but because we are not hard core trial guild, we really can't demand everyone to do it XD If someone want to, cool but I'm way too lazy post my skills (that I chains for bosses to set up from mob fights). (And just to be clear, cause I usually am not, I don't claim that you are demanding anyone just pointing it out :happy: )

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    ↳ Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    ↳ Yarrr!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Spreadsheets are awesome like that. :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Sounds like Borderlands 3 is going to be announced later this month.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Yea, not going get my hopes up just yet
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Two Point Hospital is having a Free Weekend btw
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Oooh, that looks like fun - might give it a try.
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    Borderlands 3? Have to check it out
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm shocked, Xrixi :p
  • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
    pfff its just a screenshot of a billboard...
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    It sounds like they're announcing it at PAX East in a presentation @ 2PM EDT on March 28th
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Anyone playing Division 2?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    They released a sequel?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Highly successful games usually get sequels, yes ;P
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    The original only came out 5 minutes ago.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    More like 3 years... :happy:
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Jester's Festival starts today @ 3pm EDT (I knew I was right about that!). There's pie.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    You're a pie!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The texture the pie applies to the character looks like garbage
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Probably tastes better than mudballs, though.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    I dunno, it kinda looks like tentacles or worms or something
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Pro tip: Never make the mistake of paying through Paypal with an e-cheque. It would have been quicker to write out a real cheque and send it 2nd class. :sad:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    So it arrived then? :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    At this rate it'll be April before the dang thing clears.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    How can it be so slow, Paypal is normally almost instant
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Xrixi Did you have a look at the 'Dragon' mount they added for the Jester's Festival?
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Essi, e-cheques aren't the same as the normal payment method. They move faster than a speeding glacier. Clicked the wrong option and of course cancelling the dang thing takes almost as long. Lesson learnt, is all I'm saying. :p
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Essi, e-cheques aren't the same as the normal payment method. They move faster than a speeding...
    Top Bottom