• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

A wild Hobb appears!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hobb

Sheogorath's Lackey
Best answers
Hey folks!

Been a few moons since I last breezed through. Some of you may have heard I thought I had carpal tunnel before I disappeared (others may be asking, "Who's that guy?"). Well, the carpal tunnel turned out to actually be a disk bulge in my neck that was ruining my neck, shoulders, arms, and hands with tension, swelling, and pain. I thought I was just side-bonkers and anxiety was wrecking my neck/shoulders. So here we are months (not sure how many) later, and I just got a cortizone shot in my spine earlier today. I'm not really sure what the results will be, but I somewhat doubt it will impact the swelling in my hands. Now you folks know I'm not dead though, just disabled. My computer was unplugged for more than a few months there, and as a lifelong gamer, I've been twitchy like someone stole all the skooma. Just wanted to drop by and say I've been missing you all and our adventures for what seem like ages, and I hope you are all doing well. I don't expect I will be coming back soon (my expensive, garbage insurance is flying out the window soon), but I hope not to be consigned to digital Oblivion forever.

Fair travels, G&G!

Rootimus

Janitor
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Obligatory "Who's that guy?"

Hey, stranger! Sorry to hear about your situation - I can't imagine how uncomfortable / painful that must be. :sad: I hope the cortizone gives you some serious relief and you're able to get back to a reasonably normal life. Keep us posted if you're able to, and hopefully you'll be back before the sweetrolls go cold.

I thought I was just side-bonkers
That's a requirement for joining G&G. :p

Xrixi

Administrator
Admin
Donor
Founding Member
ESO Officer
Best answers
Hey Hobb,

Good to hear from you although not with the best of news. Like Root said, hopefully the cortizone will help you with some relief at least. The best of luck with everything and hopefully we will see you back in the game sometime in the unknown future.

General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    Nerf summer, buff winter
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    lol
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Off-world Trading Company is free on Epic games
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Goat of Duty - free on Steam until the end of the month
    Rootimus @ Rootimus: Goat of Duty - free on Steam until the end of the month
    Top Bottom