Search results

1. essi2

Upcoming Racial Changes

The immunity changes are okay I guess. The dmg type removal is a bit disappointing
  2. essi2

Upcoming Racial Changes

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/453551/upcoming-racial-balance-changes-for-update-21 Moderator action (Rootimus): Added screenshots of the changes to each race.
  3. essi2

New PC

lol, Civ drive
  4. essi2

Midyear Mayhem in January XD

This is maybe to get the Midyear in before they change the PvP. Although I don't really see ZOS doing anything to Cyro, the next chapter is supposedly changing the lore around the 3 Banners Storyline.
  5. essi2

CES 2019

TVs are a scam :P
  6. essi2

Midyear Mayhem in January XD

Now... if only the Cyro instance wasn't a tire fire.
  7. essi2

Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain

I have a key for it, but haven't tried it yet.
  8. essi2

New Life Festival

Good, helps the CET impaired... like those GMT/BST.. people...
  9. essi2

New Life Festival

Also event specific Charity 'Master' Writs, not sure how they will work mechanically.
  10. essi2

Music that impress you

11. essi2

Blackrose Prison (EU)

First we need 1 more person, second the server needs to work. And I don't know if Xrixi available.
  12. essi2

Blackrose Prison (EU)

We probably have enough CP to do nBRP naked xD
  13. essi2

Blackrose Prison (EU)

Is there any interest for doing Blackrose Prison? Obviously in Normal for starters.
  14. essi2

Civ 6: Gathering Storm

They even removed Red Shell awhile back! :clap clap clap:
  15. essi2

Fallout '76

Zenimax owns ZOS, BGS, BSW, Arkane and a few other I can't think of atm. They all have terrible QA. BGS and ZOS are the worst though.
  16. essi2

Fallout '76

What!? A Zenimax company made a game that is a technical nightmare and also completely misread what the fans wanted!? :O
  17. essi2

Inktober 2018

That's also where humanity first encountered @Rootimus ;P
  18. essi2

Inktober 2018

You really have a gift for capturing Roots likeness ;P
  19. essi2

Conundrum of the Day

You should never trust any corporation.
General
Help Users
Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
  • essi2 essi2
    ↳ Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
  • Rootimus Rootimus
    ↳ Yarrr!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Truly first-world problem: 3,000Mhz RAM, or LED RAM @ 2,666MHz. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Winter Sale has started.. everywhere
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Merry New Year - beef jerky time!
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Anyone played Black Desert Online? Is it any good?
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Chat is broken
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It posted in status instead of in here
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It is the most grindy thing i have ever played. The crafting/life skills are good. There is no player to player trading, if you want to trade with a friend you have to sell it on the market and hope a bot doesn't get it first
  • R @ Racha:
    That doesn't sounds like much fun. :sad:
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    It does have things for the guild to do together, but it's also kinda grindy. You get Guild bonuses to your stats
  • R @ Racha:
    I guess I might give Guild Wars 2 a try, then. Definitely need something new until Gathering Storm hits.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    If we want something just to distract us for a bit, BDO is fine. But it is very time consuming, very paranoid about exploitation/gold selling and has open PvP after level 40
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I *think* I've fixed the shoutbox issues.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    We could also play Warhammer Online :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Darn, I'm so slow it took me a minute to realise that was a joke!
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    There is Return of Reckoning, but WAR isn't exactly a modern playing game anymore
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    Down the rabbit hole, through the looking glass and out via a wormhole into another universe. AKA trying to find the right parts for a PC build.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    @Rootimus Look out for crappy clock speeds
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I'm currently lost in a maze of CPU coolers, mis-leading intel specs and a lack of an industry-wide TDP standard for air coolers. Clock speeds are way over the horizon for now. :p
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    If anyone is looking at getting an i9 9900k, Intel's claim of it having a 95W TDP is bunk - it's 210W once that puppy warms up.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    Looks like they changed BDO to be slightly less grindy, it is still very Korean though
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    I took a quick look at their site and decided to pass. :p
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    The crafting is so good, I'm saddened that it is wasted on such a grindy game
  • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
    It seems like you can have a good game or a good crafting system or neither.
  • essi2 @ essi2:
    ZOS really are champions of BS, true Masters of the Art
    essi2 @ essi2: ZOS really are champions of BS, true Masters of the Art
    Top Bottom