• Please note that you cannot register on our forum using any Microsoft-owned email address (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc) as they don't like us very much and bounce mails straight back to us.

Message likes

• Jun 30, 2019 at 4:27 PM

Xrixi

Administrator
    • Reaction score
  • General
    Help Users
    Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
    • essi2 essi2
      Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      3 hours in the game... looks like I will enjoy it very much :happy:
    • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
      I think I have around 80 hours in Origins. I finally gave up on the extra content when it got to enemies that jump around like crickets to evade. Some things just turned into a dodge fest and wearing things down over time. Annoying enough one on one, but when you have multiples, I'm just not interested in wading through that. The main game and exploration was cool though. Odyssey is good, with the wildlife (mostly lynx and to a lesser extent wolves) having the jumping behavior. The bad thing about Odyssey is that I would like to replay it to see what the world looks like after some different choices made at certain points, but I have over 160 hrs into it and there is still content left even without pursuing side quests. This probably just means I am slow and spend too much time listening to every dialogue that I run across in the game though...
      +1
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      Enjoying all those dialogue's in the game makes it fun! And who cares if you play slow or fast, as long as you have fun.
      +1
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      I just left the first area and om on my way to Alexendria
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Another ticket event for more berries?
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Happy hotdog and fireworks day to our American members. Watch out for UFOs. :p
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Put the world on hold - stranger things 3 is out!
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      YEs!!!!!
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Sadly, I shall have to binge-watch parts 1 & 2 first, just so I can follow the plot. First world problems. :p
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      hihi I was planning that just to get into it again... tho just watching the last episode of S2 will do as well
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      @Rootimus You are running a addon that is syncing your settings and the character you are syncing to has Kill Innocents disabled
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Ugh, I posted that in the wrong channel, didn't I? Bad Rootimus!
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Found and fixed - thanks, Essi!
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      Age of Wonders III free on steam
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Dang, that's on my wishlist - Thanks, Xrixi!
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Just when you couldn't think of something dumber than nearly half a million people storming Area 51, the idiots plan it in advance on Failbook so the feds know they're coming.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Have to reinstall ESO again, the way ZOS handles ESO in Steam makes me want to cry everytime
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      I've read enough horror stories about ESO and steam that I'm glad I didn't buy it that way.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      It would work fine if not for ZOS being lazy
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      LMAO - my body would work fine if not for my heart refusing to beat.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      They've made an improvement to the way Steam handles ESO, I didn't need to download 2 years of patches after downloading the game files
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      That always helps!
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Game crashed, I guess that's ESO's way of saying goodnight
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      ESO, or Skynet? :p
      Rootimus @ Rootimus: ESO, or Skynet? :P
      Top Bottom