Message likes

• May 9, 2019 at 7:21 AM

Xrixi

Administrator
    • Reaction score
  • General
    Help Users
    Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
    • essi2 essi2
      Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Did I miss a memo, or something?
    • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
      The algorithms know better than to pay attention to your silly quotation marks. :devil:
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      LOL, foiled again!
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      If you apply a three-colour dye stamp, can you subsequently change just one of the colours (assuming you have ESO+)?
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Surviving Mars is on sale until May 20th
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      On steam?
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is free to play on steam this weekend.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Steam yes. Haven't checked GoG and Plaza
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Oooh, just found it on steam and it's also free to play for the next 2 days. Absolutely, positively, definitely going to try and find the time to give it a try. :p
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Time to Necro up!
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Download faster, little downloading thingy!
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      +1
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      If that link does what it says on the tin, all I can say is: Praise Sheogorath!
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Talking of addons, I had all my libraries in a seperate section at the bottom of the addon screen, but now they're back to being mixed in with the addons. Anyone know how I broke this?
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Dang, almost 2 hours to patch. Was the last big expansion this bad?
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      was rather fast for me. 10 min tops
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Obviously the Dutch traded their weed-loaded brownies for faster download speeds. :p
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      @Rootimus That happens when the addon sorting addon is out of date and Allow Outdated is off
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Something is not right, loads of the new libs register as addons in the Addon selector addon
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Yup :sad:
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      I blame Gnatz.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      It is possible the Author of the Addon Selector needs to manually add the libs to a list of what addons the addon defines as libs
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      That sounds reasonable.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      "Hey all, we can confirm there is a combination of DLC ownership and ESO+ that is causing some of you to not receive surveys. We're working on getting this fixed as quickly as we can. Thank you for all the information! "
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
      Rootimus @ Rootimus: No surveys? Finally a useful bug!
      Top Bottom