Message likes

• Apr 13, 2019 at 10:30 AM

Xrixi

Administrator
    • Reaction score
  • General
    Help Users
    Notice: The status channel is only for admin notices, notifications from various forum features, etc. Please post in another channel.
    • essi2 essi2
      Healthcare worker in training.. don't get sick or old in Norway.. you are warned
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Don't get me started on printers...
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Damn thing can't even connect to a hidden network SSID despite the whitelisted MAC for the printer having a reserved IP address. The stupid, it burns!
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Got dc'ed because if inactivity
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Discord is evil
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      Essi, you have a 20 min windows.. or should have... to get back in without the waiting queueue
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      I predict that, shockingly, that 20 minute thing doesn't work. :p
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      Doesn't apply when you get DC'ed from inactivity.
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      tsk tsk, train your pet hamster better:wink:
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      lol
    • essi2 @ essi2:
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Hamsters? Gerbils FTW!
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      ^Alcast Necro video
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      Yeah found some other video's as well. Looks like a very cool class to play
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      On a scale of 1 to 10, how many nerfbats will ZOS hit it with in the first patch after Elsweyr is released? :p
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      well... yes... still looks like a cool class to play :wink:
    • Xrixi @ Xrixi:
      And who cares? I don't I just go casual mode
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      People are still claiming the Warden is useless, people just don't know how to play non-meta
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      The Necro will get nerfed, but that's mostly down to ZOS being unable to balance anything
    • Kraynic @ Kraynic:
      I have never played an mmo that could add a class that wasn't either useless or stupidly OP at its release. The Necromancer will be just another in a long line in that tradition.
      +1
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Assassin's Creed: Unity is free until 25th April.
    • essi2 @ essi2:
      There is a Crown sale on all platforms atm
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      Dang, reported a bug with Civ 6 Wednesday on a fan site, got a reply from one of the top devs today to say it'd been squashed. Why can't ZOS be like that?
    • Rootimus @ Rootimus:
      If you've got an AD character that needs Cyrodiil skyshards, we currently own all but two keeps in the Sheogorath campaign.
      Rootimus @ Rootimus: If you've got an AD character that needs Cyrodiil skyshards, we currently own all but two keeps...
      Top Bottom